Not just women are dreaming about ideal abs, men also, but not everyone can make a firm resolution to work for it. Working out at the gym and a strict diet can be too big challenge. But nothing is impossible, so just take action and encourage your men, too. Here are some advices from fitness coach, who is a professional swimmer and a winner of international fitness competitions.
Perfect abdominal muscles formula is:
- 60% of right nutrition
- 30% of cardio workout
- 10% of abdominal muscles exercises.
- Cardio workouts are one of the main things if you are working out. You will never get a flat stomach without it. There are many choices of cardio workouts and it’s up to you what to do. You can go up stairs and down stairs, to go for a run or to swim, to ride a bike or choose any other enjoyable activity. Perfect time for cardio workout is early morning, before breakfast, but after your morning tea or coffee. Important: pulse of your heart must be 120-130 beats in a minute.
- There are three parts of abdominal muscles to work on. First of all you have to work on your underneath abdominal muscles, because this part requires maximum of your efforts and technique to make this part stronger is the most complicated. After working out on underneath abdominal muscles, you have to work on diagonal muscles, and finally – upper muscles, it’s the easiest part.
- After all exercises don’t forget to do cardio workout, it’s very important. Running, swimming or any other activity you chose has to continue for 20-30 minutes, if you didn’t do abdominal muscles exercises that day – twice longer. Important: pulse of your heart must be 120-130 beats in a minute.
- If you want to get good results it’s advisable to workout 3-4 times a week. It would be perfect if you would have enough free time for cardio workout every single day. Abdominal muscles workout is unnecessary every day, there must be some breaks.
- Don’t do drastic decisions and don’t set on starvation diet, it will never get you positive results. The only thing you can get it’s too much of stress to your organism and damage to your digestive health. Change your nutrition habits leisurely, it will help you more.
- It’s important to eat regularly every 2-3 hours, there is no excuses that you have no time for it, even if you are working 12-14 hours a day it’s possible to do everything if you want it.
- There are some rules when you are trying to adjust your nutrition to working out. Breakfast: more of carbohydrates. In the morning it’s advisable to eat eggs or oat cereals. For lunch you can choose meat, pasta or even potatoes. It’s important not to eat after 4pm. Don’t eat carbohydrates in the evening, better choose vegetables, also it’s better to avoid fruits at the end of the day, they have too much sugar.
- What do you need to refuse? It’s obviously that many people are addicted to different kinds of kickshaw. The best replacement of desserts are dates. Just eat few of them and it will be enough. If we would talk about fat it’s unnecessary to avoid them at all, you can eat olives, nuts or use olive oil. Also you should cut your salt intake during the day, because it’s retaining water in your body. Don’t forget to drink 2-3 litres of water in a day, also use green tea and coffee.
- Main supplements to those who are trying to lose some weight are l-karnitin and fat-burners. There are many brands of them, so you have many options what to choose. It’s advisable to use these supplements for 2-3 months, in the mornings.
- There is separate recommendation for female – to use something to regulate your metabolism if you are reaching to lose some extra pounds.
- Why it’s important to use supplements? Sure some kinds of required substance – creatine or amino we can get with a food, but we have to eat perfectly and full rate, but it’s impossible to get l-karnitin without supplements.
- Important: supplements may help you just with right nutrition, if you are going to eat anything you used to, supplements or sport will have no results.